the first post on this blog was a post basically saying that i did not like the idea of creating a list of things to do in a year. awkwardly, i’m sitting here today to make a list of goals i wish to achieve in 2017.
this has also been in my drafts since the very start of the year but i’m lazy and unreliable-
i have been mia from this blog in a while, and that’s mainly because i was unsure if i even wanted to continue it. feels like a competition lately. i know it’s not, but it made me question if it was worth it.
but then i remembered that krdramas is my personal blog + space to talk and be free, and so i’ve ultimately come back to it. i have 7 drafts looming in my draft box that will be, eventually, uploaded some day. but, for now, here is my list of things to do in 2017.
t o . d o //
- publish my writing :
because i haven’t been writing for like 11 years for no reason.
- finish my novel!
- hit 2k on my writing blog.
- get good grades at the end of my gcse’s.
- see bts in concert (if they decide to come to the uk)
- collaborate with other writers.
- cut my hair shorter.
- learn how to successfully create little fringes for my hair like Taeyeon did, when will I ever-
- f i n a l l y finish my piano lessons, why did i ever stop in year 5? (drags piano out of cupboard)
- maybe learn violin !
- be more honest with people.
- work for yourself + only yourself; your friends will not complete your dreams for you.
- be more confident and proud of my work and ideas and uniqueness.
- eat healthier.
- create “dearhol”, the youtube channel, being more creative + confident
- watch more anime and kdramas.
- try sushi.
- finish game of thrones.
- finish the walking dead on ps4.
- try and maintain my instagram feed.
- dye my hair? maybe?
- stop picking the skin around my nails when i am nervous/angry/anxious
- do the young writers again!! try and get published for the 4th time !!
- learn poetry.
- make more friends.
- visit the forest more often.
- walk my dog more he’s so fat-
- try and learn how to skateboard again i forgot
- blog more!!!!
even though this list is minute in scale, there are probably lots more things i want to do before the year ends. but i guess we shall see where the year takes me + hope for the best in 2o17. happy chinese new year, too. have a safe one!